Friday, March 12, 2010

Miss Robotimus

Me: "I wish my car was a Transformer that way I would have the upperhand in 5:00 traffic"
Legena: "lol I hear ya!"
Me: "Do they even have a 5:00 rush hour in Rangely?"
(Rangely is a tiny little itty bitty town on the very west border of Colorado. It has one stop light and a population of maybe 1000 people.)
Legena: "No."

Besides that, I really am sick of rush hour traffic, and I just think if my car had the ability to transform into a huge robot I could be home or to school within two GIANT transformer steps from my work, and visa versa. I hate getting on the freeway in the A.M. because I feel like no one knows how to merge. It looks like everyone just stops as soon as they are merging on the freeway because they all the sudden forgot every flippin thing they ever learned in drivers ed, and its just a sea of red brake lights for about five minutes. I repeat the same thing every morning once everyone has merged and done their thing, "See now was that so F!@*ING hard?!" (Never realizing of course that I probably do the exact same thing and someone is probably cursing me).

Most of the time I feel like I am the only person in the world who knows how to drive, and while I'm in this stop and go traffic, all I can think of is how much I wish wish wish my car was a Transformer. I'd call her Miss Robotimus. Transportation would be so much easier. Grand Theft Auto also comes to mind, and how cool it would be to just be able to shoot at peoples cars. I'm not one for road rage and I would never want to kill someone for being a dumbass driver, because come on its not their fault they didn’t have me as a teacher, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to shoot out the tires of most of the vehicles on the road, or just beat the shit out of their cars with a baseball bat.
Rush hour traffic - 1
Anna and Miss Robotimus - 0

for now….




3 comments:

  1. A bit too much bling on that one... i feel you on the merging. I assume your talking about going north on I-5 from 215 right. i always hang out in the middle lane for a while, bypass all the morons who need to merge at the soonest possible moment, then cut in at the last minute. it's so much easier... if you were a transformer, first of all, it'd take like 20 steps not just two, and it would make huge holes in your driveway, so maybe you should reconsider...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the 215 isnt so bad, its when i am merging onto i 15 i have to stay in that one lane because it drops me off right at 5300s. your right, but my transformer car is graceful and wouldnt leave holes in my driveway, and i live in an apartment so i dont care about holes, i just take my transformer everywhere. so there will be no reconsidering.
    but i do like to get in the fast lane and avoid all who are merging and then cut everyone off at hte last minute. im sure ill get rear ended one day. hope not.

    ReplyDelete